Thanks to Tim's Mom who has given me a Thinking Blogger Award!
Here is the information on The Thinking Blogger Award.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote
(I can't do this because my stupid computer is having some kind of problem importing pictures.)
The problem for me is that I really don't read too many blogs. Here are five that I read regularly and find much "thinking" material. I really would like to get out more and explore other blogs but between all of the books I want to read and fighting for computer time, it doesn't look very likely. So, here are my top five, besides Tim's Mom's blog.
These first three, Deputy Headmistress, Cindy and Granny are all slightly older mothers than I am and I have drawn much inspiration from them. I've had the privledge of meeting the DHM in person and talking to Granny on the phone.
4. The Lilting House Melissa inspires me to think of education as a way of Life.
5. Dewey's Treehouse is always full of treats. Lots of frugal ideas from recipes to educational materials and it's a great place to stop in to find out what's going on in the blogosphere.