Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our Small Group Sleepover

Last Friday night we had all of the ladies and girls from our Bible study group over to spend the night. We had a great time eating, talking, watching Tim Hawkins, playing Apples to Apples and Spinergy. The only bummer was the rain since it cancelled our bonfire and smores plans. The younger girls had fun braiding hair and staying up late talking. And we ended up getting to keep one of the girls for another night, which was a nice treat.


I had a longer night than most because I had Candace, who was home for the weekend, in my bed with me and we lay there talking until 5:30 in the morning! I knew it would be hard on my body to loose that much sleep but I counted it worth it because how often do I get a chance like that with my oldest gal.

No comments: