Friday, January 26, 2007

We Love Comments

We received nearly 500 hits on our blog in a two week period, but only a total of about 12 comments. We always wonder who is reading. It's great when someone leaves a comment and we have the chance to bop on over to their blog and return the visit. Even those who don't have blogs but leave anonymous comments with their name or initials so we know who's been here, make it more fun for us. So, please, don't be shy. If would like to comment, just know we love it. If you would rather just sneak in and sneak out, we're fine with that too. We do plenty of visiting without leaving a trace all over blogdom.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I love commenting, and I love having other people drop a line on mine. Feel free to visit me at OurPlace!

tootlepip said...

I love reading your blog and comment occasionally. Sometimes I just don't feel like I have a pertinent comment to post. But I do read just about every day!

Nathan L. said...

Although I rarely comment, I check out your blog about every week, and really enjoy your posts.

Katie said...

I recently added your blog to my bloglines feed and enjoy your postings. I read your new blog journal and like that idea too. It would give us a greater sense of accountability if we did the same thing. I am going to think about it.

We do not receive very many comments either, though we enjoy them. Come visit sometime! :o)